Six Steps Of Easy & Reliable Way to Get .edu & .gov Backlinks to Blogs & Websites

37 comments
It is noticed that Every professional bloggers want at least one .edu backlink and .gov backlink for won blog.If you are a newbie then i am going to give a little idea of .edu and .gov backlinks.Here I am going to say first about backlinks.Backlinks are some url(s) has posted in other website or blogs which directly pointing to your site or blogs.I have already discussed about backlinks in this blog.Now I here .edu backlink means a domain which can be owned only by the education institute so they are not in a bunch like .com domains where your blog or site link is posted. Generally this type .edu has better Google Page Rank and search engine rankings.there for every blogger or webmasters try to get .edu backlink for own blog or site to get high PR and search engine priority.On the other hand .gov domains are directly owned by the government or any department of government.So the .gov domain also has high Page Rank and search engine priority.Here is the Six Steps Of Easy & Reliable Way to Get .edu & .gov Backlinks to Blogs & Websites.

Six Steps Of Easy & Reliable Way to Get .edu & .gov Backlinks to Blogs & Websites


Six Steps Of Easy & Reliable Way to Get .edu & .gov Backlinks to Blogs & Websites  

A.How to Get .edu & .gov backlink :-
Normally maximum these .edu and .gov sites have disallowed "do follow" backlinks due to spammers.Such as no follow backlinks are not beneficial for your site or blogs.So it is a tub job to get .edu and .gov backlinks.Here I have find out a few method of searching Google for .edu and .gov sites which allows you to comment on their articles in which you can include an HTML code with a do follow link to your site.


I.Find the right sites with .edu domain:-
Firstly you have to choose or find some college, university or a school blog which has an .edu domain.

Six steps to get .edu and .gov backlink:- 
Step one:-

Go to Google and perform a search. as site:.edu inurl:blog
Step two:-

Focusing on good blogs with high PR
Step three:-

Narrow down the search which allows us to comment.
Step four:-

Choose good and useful articles those are related to your blog or site
Step five:-

Give comment with useful and informative languages.
Step six:-

Bookmark the commented site or blog for future check of comment approval.
II.Alternatively Way:-

You can search in Google as site:.edu inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” or site:.edu inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” “seo” and find out the right niche to comment as above stated.
Caution to comment :-

It is must member that you must select right blog article of your niche, then leave a comment there with proper information and languages other wise your comment will never publish.So be sensible in leaving a comment in .edu sites or blog.
B.How to get .gov backlinks:-
It is similar to .edu baklinks process just you have to changes as .gov blogs, it is all the same, but instead site:.edu , you write site:.gov, everything else is the same.
C.Conclusion of .edu & .gov backlink:-
It is more difficult to get .edu and .gov backlinks to your site or blog but when you try with passion then surely get a few backlinks .These are my notions and own experience to do to get an .edu and .gov backlink for blogs and sites .But I am not sure you will surely get success but i think it can create wonders for your blog if you succeed in getting couple of backlinks from a blog which has higher pagerank and search engine priority.However try your luck and happy blogging.If you succeed in method don't miss to comment here.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

37 comments:

  1. Thanks for this never seen amazing post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write if not it is difficult to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good article. It's not only interesting it's compelling and you have written your views well. You have really done something good with this informative article. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment.Hope you will visit for future update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment or even I achievement you get right of entry to constantly rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for subscription.Stay in touch .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eat Stop Eat Healthy Eating Plan ReviewJanuary 27, 2012 at 12:38 AM

    It is nice and useful content

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, what a blog it is! This webpage provides valuable facts to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love using Google blog search and doing the methods and steps you mentioned above. Thanks for this post I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to tell you that I'm very new to weblog and actually loved this web site. Almost certainly I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You absolutely have outstanding writings. Kudos for sharing your web-site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are some interesting closing dates in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There's some validity but I'll take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! Added to FeedBurner as properly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was more than happy to search out this web-site.I needed to thanks for your time for this excellent learn!! I positively having fun with every little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the blog as it informative and useful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howdy every body. I was just browsing the internet for a great time and came on your website. Wonderful article. Thank you a lot for sharing your working experience! It's fantastic to understand that most people still put in an hard work into controlling their internet sites. I'll you'll want to investigate back again from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. how to get on facebook at schoolFebruary 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

    For the reason that the admin of this web site is working, no uncertainty very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I used to be very pleased to find this net-site.I needed to thanks for your time for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoying every little little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There may be noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice factors in options also.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent goods from you, man. - BloggersTech:Perfect Bloggers Criteria To Leverage The Power Of Blogging Technology I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a great - BloggersTech:Perfect Bloggers Criteria To Leverage The Power Of Blogging Technology informations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there. Basically would like to place a quick statement and inquire exactly where you received your particular web publication layout I am beginning own web page and tremendously appreciate your graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  21. English Proverb: "A full cup must be carried steadily."

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great goods from you, man. - BloggersTech:Perfect Bloggers Criteria To Leverage The Power Of Blogging Technology I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous - BloggersTech:Perfect Bloggers Criteria To Leverage The Power Of Blogging Technology informations.

    ReplyDelete
  23. An newsworthy communication is designer note. I consider that you should make more on this matter, it mightiness not be a taboo person but generally group are not enough to speak on much topics. To the next. Cheers like your - BloggersTech:Perfect Bloggers Criteria To Leverage The Power Of Blogging Technology.

    ReplyDelete
  24. asphalt 6 apk downloadFebruary 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM

    An stimulating word is couturier note. I judge that you should correspond author on this substance, it strength not be a sacred master but generally group are not sufficiency to verbalize on specified topics. To the succeeding. Cheers like your - BloggersTech:Perfect Bloggers Criteria To Leverage The Power Of Blogging Technology.

    ReplyDelete
  25. An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If attainable, as you change into experience, would you mind updating your weblog with extra particulars? It's highly useful for me. Large thumb up for this blog publish!

    ReplyDelete
  26. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have been reading out a few of your stories and i must say pretty nice stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good blog bro! this is great read

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am just impressed by your work! Fantastic blog site! I like it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Not too many people can write with such flair. You have impressed many people as evidenced by other comments made here. I, too agree with a lot of your content.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good post but it needs more updates as real time basis. thanks for the sharing

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey there outstanding blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a lot of work? I've absolutely no understanding of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply had to ask. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  33. It is very easy to find gov, edu blogs using DropMyLink web site. I use that web site about 1 year. It is great tool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Perfect BloggersTech by Email


Don't Spam Here ! You will Be Blocked Permanently