Karishma Kapoor's BEST MELODY HINDI SONG from SANGRAM in I am sorry

2 comments
Ajay Devagan and Karishma kapoor is one of the best on screen love pairs of the Bollywood in early 90's.Some tabloids had reported that they were real life Lovers also(it is not confirmed by both).This ever green love song is taken from their one of the hit bollywood movie Sangram where Ayesha Julka and Amrish Puri also acted good roles.

[caption id="attachment_2137" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Karishma Kapoor’s BEST MELODY HINDI SONG from SANGRAM in I am sorry Karishma Kapoor’s BEST MELODY HINDI SONG from SANGRAM in I am sorry[/caption]

I like the song and the movie also.Friends just enjoy it if like then comment.

Karishma Kapoor's BEST MELODY HINDI SONG from SANGRAM  in I am sorry
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. >This is very useful blog , I read your blog and i got benifit from it...
    I have a website from wich anyone can find room rental service in your city

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song and Ajay and karishma on screen couple.I would be more happy if they would be real life couple !!!! how ever thanks

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Perfect BloggersTech by Email


Don't Spam Here ! You will Be Blocked Permanently